Our Recipe for your Protection and Success
At Marshall Young Insurance, we want you to concentrate on serving your customers in order that they can enjoy every meal. No matter what kind of restaurant you own, from casual dining to white table clothes or fast and casual or a franchise restaurant. Marshall Young Insurance has your restaurant’s insurance needs.
We have coverages tailored to meet your needs and we will give you competitive protection to help you stay within budget but while making sure you exposures are covered.
From a family-owned restaurant to the national franchise, we provide insurance coverage for a variety of restaurant types including:
- Franchise or company owned restaurants
- Casual, fine dining or family restaurants
- Food management contractors
- Food trucks
- Chain or independently owned restaurants
In addition to offering coverages for your property, general liability, business auto, and worker’s compensation insurance, we also offer coverages tailored to your restaurant business that include:
- Hired & Non-owned automobile coverage for vehicles owned by others, including vehicles owned by your employees who might run an errand for your business in their personal car and open you up to a liablity.
- Business Interruption or Loss of Use when an unforeseen accident or disaster shuts down your restaurant. This coverage would help you pay your bills while your restaurant is closed and undergoing repairs or construction.
- Employment Practices Liability covers your business when issues arise regarding your employees. This can be from wrongful termination, sexual harassment or discrimination.
- Cyber & Data protects your restaurant against data losses caused by cyber-attacks, viruses and other online threats that may include credit cards.