Cast Your Worries Aside.
Owning a boat can be a dream come true. When you’re out on the water with friends or enjoying a relaxing day of fishing, your boat can be an oasis from the day to day stresses.
The Boat Owners Insurance policy from Marshall Young Insurance Agency LLC, makes it easy to relax and enjoy your time, because you know that you’re properly insured. We offer many coverage options to keep you, your boat, and its passengers, safe.
We specialize in insurance for the following marine vehicles:
- Performance Boats
- Sail Boats
- Bass Boats
- Jet Skis
What Can a Boat Insurance Policy Cover?
Unfortunately, accidents happen, even on the water. A specialized Boat Insurance policy covers your boat or personal watercraft, and its motor, against potential loss:
- Collision with another boat or object
- Damage caused by uninsured or underinsured boaters
Your policy also extends to protect any extra equipment that is attached to your boat, like anchors, oars, canopies, life preservers, and fuel tanks. Coverage for fishing equipment and personal property is also available under this policy.
Liability Boat Insurance can also help pay for medical expenses or legal costs if you’re at fault in a boating accident. Coverage options include:
- Bodily Injury payments
- Damage to another’s property
- Medical Payments
- Guest Passenger Liability
Additional Coverage Options
At Marshall Young Insurance Agency LLC, we will make that insuring your boat or personal watercraft is an easy and affordable process, by offering extended policy benefits like On-Water Towing and 24-hour Roadside Assistance, if you travel with your boat. You may also be eligible for money-saving discounts when you insure multiple watercrafts or combine your Boat and Auto policies. Even simple things, like being an accident-free boater or completing a boating safety course, can help you save money too.
Ask us about our custom coverage options, too:
- Fuel Spill Liability: We will cover you if you’re responsible for a fuel spill
Wreckage Removal: Coverage for your costs if you’re responsible for the removal of a covered watercraft.
- Fishing Equipment Replacement Cost: We may cover up to $1,000 for tackle, rods or reels damaged or stolen while on your boat.
- Personal Effects Replacement Cost: Coverage for cost of personal items that are damaged, lost or stolen while on your boat.
- Total Loss Replacement: We will cover a brand new boat, similar make and quality, if your boat is totaled or stolen.
It’s your passion and it’s your dream. Protect your dream for years with the right insurance policy from Marshall Young Insurance Agency LLC.
Speak with one of our local insurance specialists today to learn more about Boat Owners Insurance.