Coverage Centered on You
Auto insurance ensures that you’re independent and secure when behind the wheel. It also keeps you compliant. Auto insurance is law and it is a critical part of anyone’s vehicle-ownership and operation experiences. Whether you drive a car, motorcycle, or other vehicle, protection against risk is essential.
At Marshall Young Insurance Agency, LLC we make sure that you have premium auto insurance and personalized service that makes understanding and purchasing insurance easy. Our team of expert specialists understands the risks that drivers face and knows how to protect against these risks through comprehensive policies. We craft these policies out of deep understandings of clients’ individual needs and to fit clients’ budgets.
Our approach is collaborative, which means that we think of you as a partner and not just a client. We work with you directly to ensure your ongoing protection and financial wellbeing.
What does a Marshall Young Policy cover?
We ensure that your policy matches your needs perfectly, which keeps you protected and gives you peace of mind. This means including specific coverage options in your policy. From our extensive list of coverage options, we help you choose the coverage that fits you.
Most auto insurance policies from other providers offer minimal protection that meets state-minimum requirements. These policies can be cost-effective but often lack necessary coverage. Lacking coverage puts you and other drivers at risk of financial ruin. This is one reason among others why it is important to consult in great detail with an insurance specialist before deciding upon auto insurance coverage.
Among our coverage options are:
- Liability Coverage: Coverage if you injure someone or damage someone’s property in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: We cover the damage to your car when it’s caused by something else than a collision.
- Collision Coverage: We cover repair damage to your car when you are hit or you hit another car or object.
- Uninsured & Under-insured Motorist Coverage: We pay for damage to your vehicle caused by a driver who doesn’t have insurance (UMPD). We pay for your medical expenses, lost wages, etc. when you’re hurt in an accident caused by a driver who doesn’t have insurance (UMBI).
- Diminishing Deductible
- Accident Forgiveness
- Minor Violation Forgiveness
- Roadside Assistance: We pay for repairs or towing when your vehicle breaks down or there are other mechanical issues.
- Specialty Auto Insurance
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Rental Reimbursement: Coverage for your rental while your car is being repaired as part of a comprehensive or collision claim.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): We pay for medical bills and other living expenses if you are not able to work as a result of an accident.
- Mexican Auto Insurance
- Medical Payments Coverage: We cover the cost of medical care that is needed as the result of an accident.
Ask us about our special coverage for teen drivers:
· Permit Drivers
· Minor Child Discount
· Distant Student Discount
· Roadside Assistance Coverage
Why Marshall Young Insurance?
As stated above, we consult with you in-depth to fully understand your needs and to be able to match your needs with the right coverage. This coverage offers you optimal protection and fits your budget. This approach is a reflection of our commitment to your security and financial wellbeing and it is expressed in every service and product we provide.
If you’re looking for a full-service agency, we are it. We make sure that you have the information you need to make sound insurance decisions, we stay in touch with you regularly, and we go above and beyond to make sure that you are covered. Even if you’re locked out of your car and we’re within driving distance and can help you out, we’ll come to you.
Our services are personal on every level. We’re available to you whenever and however you need us, whether it’s online, over the phone, or in person. Our services are also complete, fast, and efficient. We use our vast claims network to minimize gaps in coverage while lowering premiums and we have quick turnarounds. If and when claims become realities, we are your guide through the whole process.
We are ready and happy to help you. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us today at (817) 645-9155.
We proudly provide auto insurance to drivers in Cleburne, Burleson, Granbury, Ft. Worth, Mansfield, and Dallas, Texas and surrounding areas.