Ten Questions to Ask Yourself
It seems our lives change constantly and without notice! So some good questions to ask yourself from time to time are “Am I covered properly?” and “Am I getting the right insurance discounts that I’m entitled to?”
If you have had a life-changing event, talk with us to make sure you are covered properly.
Here are ten quick items to help you perform a checkup your insurance coverage. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, give us a call at 817-645-9155 to be sure you are getting the proper discounts and coverage’s!
- Have you gotten married, divorced, or had a baby?
- Is your teenager getting ready to drive or recently licensed? (A “good student discount” is available for 3.0 GPA full time students!)
- Do you have any “toys” that are not insured? (liability counts, too!)
- Have you remodeled or made an addition to your home?
- Have you decided to buy a retirement or vacation home?
- Have you inherited property, or acquired any new valuables (jewelry, computers, electronic equipment, collector items, art, antiques, etc.)
- Have you signed a lease on a house or apartment?
- Have you changed jobs, joined a carpool, or retired?
- Do you have / operate an “in home” office
- Do you have other assets not insured with the same agent?
Note: It is best to have all your insurance with one agent to take advantage of multi-policy or account discounts (up to 15%). Just as important, your agent will be able to avoid gaps and coordinate coverage’s, saving you money at the same time. If not, please let us know about other properties or assets you have, to make sure you are adequately covered for the least amount of premium.